STOP AUX KILOS EN TROP 
STOP AUX KILOS EN TROP Index du Forum STOP AUX KILOS EN TROP Index du Forum  
 S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

A Chaparral Christmas Gift By O. Henry

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    STOP AUX KILOS EN TROP Index du Forum -> Coin de tous les jours -> Le bonjour de la journée
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
mariyove

Masculin
Point(s): 368
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 15 Déc - 21:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: A Chaparral Christmas Gift By O. Henry Répondre en citant

A Chaparral Christmas Gift By O. Henry > urlin.us/5g5b3

A Chaparral Christmas Gift By O. Henry

b2d0762948
Art of Worldly Wisdom Daily In the 1600s, Balthasar Gracian, a jesuit priest wrote 300 aphorisms on living life called "The Art of Worldly Wisdom." Join our newsletter below and read them all, one at a time. The second bullet, then, only shattered the white petals of a Spanish dagger flower suspended two feet above Rosita's head.The guests spurned their chairs and jumped for their weapons. All Rights Reserved. McRoy was on his horse and away, shouting back curses and threats as he galloped into the concealing chaparral.That night was the birthnight of the Frio Kid. They say he never had mercy on the object of his anger.

I shall never forget that awful time when he came so near to killing us.""He's the most cold-hearted villain in the world," said Berkly. He got my girl -- Rosita would have had me if he hadn't cut into the game. Even then he had some reputation as an offhand shot.His first bullet cut a neat underbit in Madison Lane's right ear. It's in the room to your right.""Oh, thank you, kind Santa Claus," said Rosita, brightly.Rosita went into the room, while Santa Claus stepped into the cooler air of the yard.She found no one in the room but Madison."Where is my present that Santa said he left for me in here?" she asked."Haven't seen anything in the way of a present," said her husband, laughing, "unless he could have meant me."The next day Gabriel Radd, the foreman of the X 0 Ranch, dropped into the post-office at Loma Alta."Well, the Frio Kid's got his dose of lead at last," he remarked to the postmaster."That so? How'd it happen?""One of old Sanchez's Mexican sheep herders did it! -- think of it! the Frio Kid killed bv a sheep herder! The Greaser saw him riding along past his camp about twelve o'clock last night, and was so skeered that he up with a Winchester and let him have it. You remember how you shot up the festivities when Mad was married, and about the threats you made? Don't you suppose Mad Lane'll kind of keep his eye open for a certain Mr. But of all the cavaliers, Madison Lane and Johnny MeRoy galloped far ahead, wherefore they are to be chronicled.Madison Lane, a young cattleman from the Nueces country, won the race. One was Madison Lane, and the other was the Frio Kid, But at that time they did not call him the Frio Kid, for he had not earned the honours of special nomenclature- His name was simply Johnny McRoy.It must not be supposed that these two were the sum of the agreeable Rosita's admirers.

nanette newman the christmas cookbook from kidschannel 4 christmas 2012 end of the worldfrontgate christmas wreath bows for sale2005 ford focus zx3 images of christmaswolf dietrich von raitenau salzburg christmaschristmas presents for your boyfriend's sisterstewart global emerging markets best ideas for christmascalgary herald christmas fund 2011 gmctokyo skytree town xmas countdown live streamu got me got7 instrumental christmas

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 15 Déc - 21:30 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    STOP AUX KILOS EN TROP Index du Forum -> Coin de tous les jours -> Le bonjour de la journée Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation